Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: LWN "Live Well Network"

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

LWN "Live Well Network"

In Dallas channel 8-3 has replaced "This TV" with LWN it is kind of a combination of HGTV and Food Network, give it a chance watch it. Why am I posting in the DISH forum? I tune it on a VIP 612 but It is hard to record because DISH just lists it as a digital service. Any information on this service is welcomed Hopefully this is available in other cities.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Tampa8 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Tampa8 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Tampa8 did! Be COOL like Tampa8 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a new way of getting information, it might catch on soon, something called the internet!!

Live Well Network's TV Schedule for Dallas | The Live Well Network