Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no audio..me tv

Post Thanks / Like

no audio..me tv

does any one know why there is no audio on me tv? if there are some other audio pid i need to enter please let me know.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    its AC-3 audio last I checked (just like ThisTV)
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like
    That channel is AC-3 Dolby

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll need an external Dolby Digital (AC-3) decoder such as a modern audio amp/receiver or a Cyberhome Sonic Voom decoder.
    Current systems: 3X GEOSATpro microHD PVRs; Digitrans DTE-7150 DVB/Digicipher II; SiliconDust HDHomeRun ATSC/QAM networked tuners; fixed 1 meter Channel Master dish with Eagle Aspen P870 FSS stacked Ku LNB; 2X 3ABN 36" dishes with Sadoun KBSL1 stacked Ku LNBFs on Powermax SG-9120B H-H motors; fixed Sadoun SD180G 1.8 meter dish with Eagle Aspen B1SAT stacked C LNBF; Winegard Square Shooter OTA DTV antenna

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eurosport did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eurosport did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eurosport did! Be COOL like eurosport and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or a decent HD satellite receiver that plays all types of audio. Before you waste money on external add-on stuff, for nearly the same $$$ you can replace the receiver- possibly adding HD or s2 to your system also

Planet X -my new station, coming soon to an interweb near YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the few easy things about a satellite card in a computer is that AC3 can be added with a click of a mouse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast