Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Channels on Roku

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stardust3 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stardust3 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stardust3 did! Be COOL like stardust3 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Private Channels on Roku

For anyone interested I have attached a PDF file with available private channels you can add to your roku. There are private adult channels available, but this list does not include them.

private channels.pdf

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

TNGTony is offline Proud Staff Member
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY CRAP!!! There is some great stuff here! Love the mummy and a couple of the bundled channels along with all the news channels. We'll see how long some of these "channels" last.

Thanks a million for this list!
    THERE= a place. not here - THEIR= belongs to them - THEY'RE = short for "They Are". THEN = a point in time; not now. - THAN = used to compare things.
    -If you tried 4 times to move forward, it was the FOURTH time you went FORTH! ---Something AFFECTS you. You have an EFFECT on something
    Some one can win a MEDAL made of a METAL like gold for showing his METTLE (courage)
    If something is LOOSE you might LOSE it. Your=belongs to "you" You're short for "you are"
    You file a suit in court. You wear a suit in court. You stay in a suite at the hotel. You sweat it out. Victory is sweet!
    If two sets of twin brothers have a gunfight, you have a Dual Duel
    MUTE=Silent, unable to talk. MOOT= No longer relevant or important. "A mute points out a moot point."

Post Thanks / Like
    Will this list work for my AZBOX? What minimum internet speed is needed?

Post Thanks / Like
    What is ROKU? How do you install it?
    Thanks!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dangue did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dangue did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dangue did! Be COOL like dangue and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldelee
    What is ROKU? How do you install it?
    Thanks!
    Roku is a set top box with an Internet connection. It allows for all kinds of streaming content to be displayed on a tv. The most common "channels" are Netflix, hulu, and amazon. The channel store has many other channels and there are additional private channels where you have to enter a code in to get them.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
    Thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    AHP014515055 / HOP131875884 / AHP012106235
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my referral codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Derwin0 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Derwin0 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Derwin0 did! Be COOL like Derwin0 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Derwin0
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust3 View Post
    There are private adult channels available, but this list does not include them.
    Then what good is it?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast