Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes Network on Dish Network?!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Network on Dish Network?!

Good article here talking about programs that will be coming to the YES Network in the near future.

http://www.hoovers.com/free/co/news/...ourceType=NEWS

Will YES ever be on Dish Network? Well YES chief operating officer Ray Hopkins "hopes to eventually reach an agreement with the DBS provider." Well I know he is not saying thats its guaranteed to happen but at least it seems like the two sides are still negotiating on a deal. Maybe a deal can be reached just in time for the beginning of 2005 MLB baseball season...you never know!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BobMurdoch did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BobMurdoch did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BobMurdoch did! Be COOL like BobMurdoch and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I REALLY hate when people put misleading titles on their threads......

OK you win, you tricked me into reading the thread.

How about "Please E*, add YES already..... Here's why....."
    Are we there yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Said same thing last year. Good thing I am making the switch before baseball season :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Skankee Fans

On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach when there was a frantic commotion just off shore.

A helpless man, wearing a New York Yankee jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark.

As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing Boston Red Sox jerseys aboard.

One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Yankee fan from the water.

Then using autographed Curt Schilling baseball bats, the three Boston heroes beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I had heard that there was some bitter hatred between Red Sox and Yankee fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the truth."

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?"

The Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well," the harpooner said, "He may have access to God's wisdom but he doesn't know squat about shark fishing. How's the bait holding up?"

OCTOBER 2004
    Boston Red Sox: Greatest comeback in ML Baseball history
    NY Skankees: Biggest collapse in Pro Sports history

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BobMurdoch did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BobMurdoch did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BobMurdoch did! Be COOL like BobMurdoch and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha. This Mets fan LOVED that joke. I'll be stealing it to send to my Red Sox fan friends........
    Are we there yet?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Stanleee did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Stanleee did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Stanleee did! Be COOL like Stanleee and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats 26 time World Champion Yankees filthy 2 time Sox fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast