Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whole Home DVR Not Working, How Do I Reset Or What needs to be done?

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Whole Home DVR Not Working, How Do I Reset Or What needs to be done?

Hello,

To all you guru's out there, here's the scenario.

Everything working fine, bought a new LED TV and put it in but in the process I had to unplug everything to move it down to the other end of the wall. Now that everything is hooked back up, on my non DVR HD receiver it tells me no networked DVR's found.

I have an SWM box that plugs into my HD DVR.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! charper1 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, charper1 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, charper1 did! Be COOL like charper1 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    can you do a full reset and setup again?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! BobStokesbary did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, BobStokesbary did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, BobStokesbary did! Be COOL like BobStokesbary and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would try the procedure mentioned in post 8 of this thread. If it does not work come back and tell us that it did not work and others will give you some other ideas. But, I would strongly suggest that you do this procedure first.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Claude Greiner did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Claude Greiner did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Claude Greiner did! Be COOL like Claude Greiner and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would unplug everything, then plug in the power inserter for the SWM and then go around and plug in each receiver.

Also, I had this same issue at my house right after I installed a new receiver. Make sure your receiver has the latest version of software or it will not detect the network.
    Claude Greiner

In Memory of Tiger Stadium
    April 28th 1896 - September 21st 2009

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! larry55 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, larry55 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, larry55 did! Be COOL like larry55 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    go to setup and do a reset.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you move around any connections on your switch/splitter?? Make sure your keep the terminators/caps on the ports not in use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast