Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN 3 avialability for DISH Netwrok Customers

Post Thanks / Like

ESPN 3 avialability for DISH Netwrok Customers

I know there are other threads about ESPN 3. I want to start this thread for our fellow dish network customers to submit request here and one of DIRT member can forward our request to Dish management. We want the capability to access ESPN 3, ESPN and ESPN 2 through online
    www.watchESPN.com

by logging in with DISH log in.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! king3pj did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, king3pj did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, king3pj did! Be COOL like king3pj and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: king3pj
    ESPN3.com is usually through your ISP. I thought almost all of them offered it now.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! yaz96 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, yaz96 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, yaz96 did! Be COOL like yaz96 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, that's through your internet provider, not TV provider.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma / Las Vegas, Nevada
    Post Thanks / Like
    The app allows access to the entire ESPN family of networks, you only get ESPN 3 access if your ISP is a participating provider, and requires authentication. Currently there are only 3 providers setup to allow access and it would be nice if Dish were added to this, but I am guessing this will get held up along with the ESPNU in HD because of the dispute with Disney

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! sethwell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, sethwell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, sethwell did! Be COOL like sethwell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how many emails i have sent to Centurylink(formally Centurytel) asking for this to be added. we are a small town of 4K but Centurylink is our phone/ISP and have many locations in various states yet the little town 10 miles from us has its own Telco with may 700-1000 customers and they have it! lol crazy

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a double edged sword for me. I have Time Warner for Internet and Dish for TV. I should qualify under Time Warner, but their system says if I don't get ESPN through cable, I don't get ESPN3. At the same time I get ESPN through Dish Network but I don't get ESPN3.

I'm not going to switch to TW for worse programming and fewer channels just so appease these folks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast