Results 169 to 174 of 185
Thread: Fringe: Season 4
05-07-2012 11:20 AM #169
05-07-2012 11:20 AM # ADSRegister Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world
05-07-2012 10:16 PM #170
05-08-2012 09:52 AM #171
no kidding!There's no wonder the ratings fell off because of such hard to follow story lines.Even if you follow each and every episode you could still get (Lost) pun intended.
05-08-2012 10:57 AM #172
They could have easily kept the alt universe plot going in the background with the monster of the week. But, shifting the focus of the show to the timeline got rid of the audience.
05-11-2012 09:50 PM #173
- Cortexiphan sure heals massive brain injury quickly - bullets included.
- Agent Farnsworth was up and about pretty quickly (within hours) after being shot in the chest and almost killed.
- Not quite sure what's going on with William Bell these days - he sure needs help with that God complex.
- Walter: Excuse me miss, is that lemon jello?
- Nurse: These are urine samples.
- Walter: Oh, in that case no thank you.
05-11-2012 10:28 PM #174