Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 722k and sling problems

Post Thanks / Like

722k and sling problems

So I got the new software for the 722k on 09/29/2011 L688. Now my sling doesn't work I have tried replacing the ethernet cable, reset receiver, refreshed internet connection on receiver. When I log in for sling it says my "receiver is not connected to internet". I did download a movie with the new blockbuster movie pass so the receiver does have internet. Tech support said it was having issue to try later been like this for three days. Can anyone help me fix this problem I just want to use my sling again on my phone or computer.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmmgmc
    So I got the new software for the 722k on 09/29/2011 L688. Now my sling doesn't work I have tried replacing the ethernet cable, reset receiver, refreshed internet connection on receiver. When I log in for sling it says my "receiver is not connected to internet". I did download a movie with the new blockbuster movie pass so the receiver does have internet. Tech support said it was having issue to try later been like this for three days. Can anyone help me fix this problem I just want to use my sling again on my phone or computer.
    I just got the sling for the 722 and having the same problem. Tech support told me 7 days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same issue with me.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! gadgtfreek did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, gadgtfreek did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, gadgtfreek did! Be COOL like gadgtfreek and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is my setup:

Sling Adapter
    L688

I can watch (this AM) dish online (Firefox) and with my iPhone. I do not, however, have BBMP as #3 yet when you hit DVR. I know this caused an issue with the EHD for some.
    65" VT50 / BDP-S6200
    X4000 / Outlaw Model 7125
    Klipsch RF82 II and RC62 II / Hsu VTF-15H (2)
    Directv HR44-200 / TiVo Roamio

Post Thanks / Like
    I have
    sling adapter
    L677

Has been showing offline since friday

922 works fine

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a sling adapter and and L688 on my 722k and I have no dvr functions on DISH ONLINE and my receiver has been off line for some time now. I can watch live tv on DISH ONLINE and set timers online that will show up on my dvr, but no recordings or dvr functions . I called in to DISH tech and got them to fill out a report. He said it is something to do with the website and the software. So I guess we gain BlockBuster pass and lose the sling functions in the trade off. DISH : One step forward & two steps back.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast