Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: DISHONLINE ISSUES

Scott Greczkowski is online now HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    Stopped working here AGAIN...

Grrr...
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I am having this same issue as well. For live TV the remote is there, then its not. I don't know if its there for recordings because DO says the DVR is not connected.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm having the same issues -- I used DRA all summer long until around August or early September when they removed DRA form the menus in the DishNetwork account area. I knew the direct URL and continued to use it with limited success then in mid-September everything crumbled. Both DishOnline.com (which I hate with a passion) and DRA (which I love dearly) both fail to recognize my receiver as being connected. I have to unplug the network and USB cable and re-plug them in and wait a few minutes. I find it best (perhaps just coincidence) to use DishOnline to keep pressing the "reconnect" button until it loads and then go to DRA and refresh and it usually works. I'm EXTREMELY frustrated by this as I use it every single night to watch DVR'ed shows while working from my office in another room. I seriously spend 15 to 20 minutes EVERY DAY unplugging/plugging and refreshing. It's become very very frustrating to the point where I even went looking to see if DirecTV had a similar competitive product. As a 10+ year subscriber of DISH I've never felt frustrated. Of course chatting/calling support only results in reboot your receiver, reboot your router, etc. etc.

I hope someone deep in DISH support recognizes the problem and they're actively trying to resolve whatever it is.

If anyone finds out the sure-fire way to get a connection please let me know! I've tried everything from restarting the web browser, clearing cache/cookies, unplug/plug the adapter and network cable, going into the installation menu and resetting the broadband connection (which of course ALWAYS says it's connected and fine). Nothing seems to fix the problem immediately and consistently.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! pjsjeep did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, pjsjeep did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, pjsjeep did! Be COOL like pjsjeep and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worked for me this morning. I did have to log out and back in, then refresh. The first time it showed me having a slingbox again. Second time it was correct with the sling adapter. I was able to watch one of my DVR'd shows.....I am sure there are problems tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    stopped working a few days ago.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TG2 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TG2 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TG2 did! Be COOL like TG2 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by llzel View Post
    stopped working a few days ago.
    and by stopped we mean? login no recordings showing? login, DVR not connected, login click DVR event to get a webpage error and you see the URL is mangled? login click on dvr event, and playback window opens but your dvr event never plays? login click on dvr event, event window opens and then you get an error from the websling plugin?

not picking on you per say.... but if we wanted to present a unified group of information to dish about how bad their DishOnline still is, we have to know what we're dealing with ....

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast