Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Azbox time

Post Thanks / Like

Azbox time

I see that Azbox hasn't got the time changes figured out. Neither my elite nor my ultra adjusted the time last night.

Azbox Elite and Ultra (both 5402 firmware), microHD, 4DTV DSR922/HDD-200 (non-bricked 4160 EMM), Paraclipse-12 with C2, KTI CKD-12 w/DMX741, WS9036/DMX521/SG9120, Sony Bravia 46", Sony BluRay models BDP-S360 and BDP-S570, Onkyo 6.1 Amplifier, Roku 1 and 2, too many remote controls.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mr3p did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mr3p did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mr3p did! Be COOL like mr3p and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    DST isn't something the entire world recognizes and as such I wouldn't expect the AZBox to adjust automatically.
    1.2M Ku/3M C(going up shortly)/Azbox Ultra

Post Thanks / Like
    OK. I see just another broken feature. It's in the settings menu so I expected it to work.
    Azbox Elite and Ultra (both 5402 firmware), microHD, 4DTV DSR922/HDD-200 (non-bricked 4160 EMM), Paraclipse-12 with C2, KTI CKD-12 w/DMX741, WS9036/DMX521/SG9120, Sony Bravia 46", Sony BluRay models BDP-S360 and BDP-S570, Onkyo 6.1 Amplifier, Roku 1 and 2, too many remote controls.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Cham did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Cham did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Cham did! Be COOL like Cham and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I the settings menu it is DST on or off. No auto function. Since they have programmed in the on/off function would be nice to have auto function for us NA users... Wouldn't think it would take up much space, less than a KB. The linux versions I have used all have auto DST (except this one of course).
    Something we should add to the "want" list!!
    -C.
    AzBox Ultra, 10' bud, ASC1, Corotor II and Norsats, WSI-9036 & HH120 / Avenger PLL321S-2
    MicroHD, 90cm Geosat Pro, SG2100 & SP1PLL
    + various dishes, LNBs , switches, and receivers.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mr3p did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mr3p did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mr3p did! Be COOL like mr3p and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not making excuses for the coders that did the box's firmware and I agree that it should work but automatically adjusting for DST is close to the bottom of the wish list for firmware fixes.
    1.2M Ku/3M C(going up shortly)/Azbox Ultra

Post Thanks / Like
    i have to agree, if they could do something about the blind scan speed and channel change speed.