Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish Network Protection Plan

Post Thanks / Like

Dish Network Protection Plan

I've had Dish now for 11 months, I noticed the $6.00 Protection Plan charge in June, called them and told to take it off (I'm paying for a warranty on there equipment -no way) the Nov bill came and again there charging for the Protection Plan. I called customer service and it was like talking to a piece of broccoli. There customer service is just bad. Greg

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

maryb@Dish Network is here from DISH Network to help!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Greg and to Sat Guys. I am a CSR with DISH Network and I apologize that your Protection Plan was not removed as you had requested. If you would please PM me your account information (Account# or phone#), the name on the account, and the 4 digit security code, I will get this issue resolved for you. Thank you!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TG2 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TG2 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TG2 did! Be COOL like TG2 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg99 View Post
    I called customer service and it was like talking to a piece of broccoli.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg99 View Post
    I've had Dish now for 11 months, I noticed the $6.00 Protection Plan charge in June, called them and told to take it off (I'm paying for a warranty on there equipment -no way) the Nov bill came and again there charging for the Protection Plan. I called customer service and it was like talking to a piece of broccoli. There customer service is just bad. Greg

The best customer service that minimum wages can buy.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as the plan goes- it covers service calls, too. Obviously it has value to some of us, as I am not the only one that pays for it.

Remember, you pay for repairs on a car you lease.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! klang did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, klang did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, klang did! Be COOL like klang and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is worth it to me for replacement coverage on purchased receivers. I've bought two 612's and each has been replaced once after a hard drive failure.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast