Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Stop Censorship!

Scott Greczkowski is offline HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1

Help Stop Censorship!

SAY NO TO SOPA & PIPA!

SatelliteGuys.US Joins together with thousands of other websites today in protesting the SOPA and PIPA bills! If SOPA or PIPA are passed it could be the end of sites like SatelliteGuys! We as American's have the rights and the power to block SOPA and PIPA from becoming a reality but we must work together and use our voices to say NO to SOPA and PIPA!

Make your voice heard! Tell Congress: Don't censor the web!
    CLICK HERE

to take action! Also if you get a chance please CALL or EMAIL your representative directly and let them know you want them to say NO to internet censorship! Also let them know that if the vote in favor of this constitution busting bills that come election time you will be voting them out of office! It's time we all stay together and protect the freedoms we have left!

<iframe src="http://americancensorship.org/callwidget" border="0" height="610" width="560"></iframe>

For more information about SOPA please
    CLICK HERE

or
    CLICK HERE

Thank you for your support!

Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dare2be did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dare2be did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dare2be did! Be COOL like dare2be and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done. I'm kinda digging the black theme.
    Thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    LAT076393524 / ADP0060547877 / DRH943654547
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral
    or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Hall did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Hall did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Hall did! Be COOL like Hall and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dare2be View Post
    Well done. I'm kinda digging the black theme.
    I was just coming to this sub-forum to ask for a permanent option for this theme/look !

Rey is offline @ your service
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall View Post
    I was just coming to this sub-forum to ask for a permanent option for this theme/look !
    its been available for awhile at the bottom of the screen at the forums page where it says color theme chooser. something like that.there are a few colors available to choose from. its not there today probably because scott removed it in support of the SOPA/PIPA Protests.
    Dish Member 1999-2008,2013 2-Hoppers w/sling, Directv Member 2008-2013, Sirius Member 2003-2012
    If you like this site and want to help by becoming a pub member click here
    If you're already a pub member and want to only make a donation click here
    Official SatelliteGuys Rules

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll call my congressman, but his name is Lamar Smith (from the 21st District in Texas), and he's the sponsor/author of SOPA. He's a tool, he's always been a tool. Nothing would make me happier than to see him fail in this (and every other frackin piece of legislation he supports/authors).

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Neutron did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Neutron did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Neutron did! Be COOL like Neutron and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to get too political, but I'm surprised he's the author of this bill considering how much of a hotbed the Austin area is for technology. I'm going to tell our congressman that if he supports this I'm no longer supporting him come November. This is nuts!
    Click here if you have benefited from satelliteguys.us
    Always here to help! Please feel free to contact me.
    Jason

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast