Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
Few Questions About My New Hopper Setup
Had 2 Hopper/2 Joey installed today!!! I have a few questions.
1. How do you create folders properly? (I ended up going to create a new recurring recording, then I could select what folder and there was an option to create there, but I would think there would be a more straight forward way).
2. I cannot search on one Hopper. It searches the DVR, but nothing from the guide. I seen some other threads saying that an overnight reset should fix it. So I will wait.
3. Does multiple episodes of a show go into its own list like it did on the 722? I pushed 6 episodes of one show and I put it in my wife's folder. They are all in there seperate, not in a listed view.
4. Does anyone know what kind of files (wmv, avi, mkv) does the Home Media is able to play? I need to rebuild my Home Server so I can test it.
5. I would really like to create folders on the EHD (external hard drive), especially since the view is those nice icons.
Maybe its just me, but the picture seems to be a little better. I am loving this so far!!!
03-18-2012 03:50 PM