Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
MyDish.com says Hopper isn't broadband connected...
I haven't seen this addressed yet, so if i'm posting something that's already been asked answered, if someone would point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.
I have 1 Hopper and 2 Joeys hooked up, and the tech installed a Wireless Adapter which we set up and connected to my wifi. However, when i go to MyDish.com and click on My Equipment, it says that none of my boxes are "broadband connected". I've double-checked the settings on the Hopper, and my internet connection is strong and everything is green. My Joeys, however, do not show as connected.
1) Should the Joeys show as being connected to the internet since the Hopper is?
2) Why does mydish.com think that none of my equipment is connected to the internet?
Thanks in advance for your help!
03-26-2012 05:23 PM
Have you tried resetting the hopper? I had the same issue till I reset the hopper.
1. No, the Joeys don't show connected even if the Hopper is.
2. That has been a bug in that site for a while.
Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner
Proud Net Radio-ee.
Worth a try. FWIW, the Hopper is definitely connected to the internet b/c i was able to use my Sling adapter to stream live tv to my phone today...
Cool. So it sounds like if my Sling adapter is working, even if the website shows me not connected, i can disregard what the website says. Are there any other features i can test to make sure my Hopper is connecting to the internet properly?
send a status report in the network app. after doing a test of connection then it will show up on line.
Originally Posted by miracleman
Tags for this Thread