Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MyDish.com says Hopper isn't broadband connected...

Post Thanks / Like

MyDish.com says Hopper isn't broadband connected...

I haven't seen this addressed yet, so if i'm posting something that's already been asked answered, if someone would point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

I have 1 Hopper and 2 Joeys hooked up, and the tech installed a Wireless Adapter which we set up and connected to my wifi. However, when i go to MyDish.com and click on My Equipment, it says that none of my boxes are "broadband connected". I've double-checked the settings on the Hopper, and my internet connection is strong and everything is green. My Joeys, however, do not show as connected.

1) Should the Joeys show as being connected to the internet since the Hopper is?
    2) Why does mydish.com think that none of my equipment is connected to the internet?

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried resetting the hopper? I had the same issue till I reset the hopper.

Post Thanks / Like
    1. No, the Joeys don't show connected even if the Hopper is.
    2. That has been a bug in that site for a while.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner
    Proud Net Radio-ee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Worth a try. FWIW, the Hopper is definitely connected to the internet b/c i was able to use my Sling adapter to stream live tv to my phone today...

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. So it sounds like if my Sling adapter is working, even if the website shows me not connected, i can disregard what the website says. Are there any other features i can test to make sure my Hopper is connecting to the internet properly?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! fuzzy did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, fuzzy did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, fuzzy did! Be COOL like fuzzy and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by miracleman View Post
    I haven't seen this addressed yet, so if i'm posting something that's already been asked answered, if someone would point me in the right direction, i'd appreciate it.

I have 1 Hopper and 2 Joeys hooked up, and the tech installed a Wireless Adapter which we set up and connected to my wifi. However, when i go to MyDish.com and click on My Equipment, it says that none of my boxes are "broadband connected". I've double-checked the settings on the Hopper, and my internet connection is strong and everything is green. My Joeys, however, do not show as connected.

1) Should the Joeys show as being connected to the internet since the Hopper is?
    2) Why does mydish.com think that none of my equipment is connected to the internet?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    send a status report in the network app. after doing a test of connection then it will show up on line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast