Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TV mount that allows you to mount joey behind HDTV

Post Thanks / Like

TV mount that allows you to mount joey behind HDTV

Has anyone mounted their joey behind their HDTV on an articulating wall mount? I've mounted my joey on the back of a non-mounted HDTV, but that takes the slots I need to wall mount the TV. The majority of the mounts tie into the back of the set, taking teh slots the joey would use to mount into the bakc of the TV.

I recall seeing a post stating that there was a pic on the forum of the Joey mounted behind a TV, but didn't see it in the CES forum. Any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Just mount the joey on the wall behind the T.V that is what I did on mine.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! cditty did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, cditty did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, cditty did! Be COOL like cditty and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: I am a 360 guy
    I used the wall mount as well. It looks clean. I centered the Joey mount on one side of the TV Mount. On the other side, I centered 4 Black Electrical outlets. This is the cleanest I have ever had the bedroom TV Setup.
    Please remember "Lose" implies 'Loss', "Loose" does not.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used velcro.. No extra holes in the wall. Its on the back of the TV. I can remove it anytime.
    Works great.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see more descriptions or pics of other members' Joey mount solutions. Anyone want to share?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was going to suggest double stick tape but I thing the Velcro wrap idea is a lot better.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast