Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: BOUNCE TV 27.2 Dallas

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! boba did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, boba did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, boba did! Be COOL like boba and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

BOUNCE TV 27.2 Dallas

Bounce TV for African Americans has started broadcasting on 27.2. They seem to be having some teething problems with their audio and video. Since I stumbled on them this morning they have either had no video or broken audio.

ME TV is now broadcasting on both 47.1 and 47.4.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting.....I know Bounce TV was suppose to be coming to Fox owned stations and it looks like that station is owned by Fox too (the My Network affiliate). We have the same thing in Minneapolis (Fox & My owned by Fox) but right now all we have on subchannels is the SD duplicate....
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jim5506 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jim5506 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jim5506 did! Be COOL like Jim5506 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bounce in Lubbock is on a sub-channel of the ABC local.