Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: New Customer - Buying Additional Hopper?

Post Thanks / Like

New Customer - Buying Additional Hopper?

New customer here ready to sign up. When I go through the automated process on the Dish site I put in that I have 3 tv's. It automatically gives me 1 Hopper and 2 Joeys. I would like to pay the extra $199 for an additional Hopper and just use 1 Joey. There's no option to choose an additional Hopper. Should I go through with the automated process and then call them or call before doing anything?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    It's better to PM a DIRT member here, they do better then csr's and supervisors to get you what you want. The online signup has had problems since Dish made it available.

Post Thanks / Like
    You may call the company and see if they will give you a better deal.
    After my initial install with one hopper and three joeys I called to complain that there was no way one hopper was going to work and they gave me the the 2nd hopper for 100.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dangue did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dangue did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dangue did! Be COOL like dangue and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please note, that $199 for a second Hopper is the LEASE price not the purchase price.
    Thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    AHP014515055 / HOP131875884 / AHP012106235
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my referral codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)