Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dish remote code for new LG plasma

Post Thanks / Like

Dish remote code for new LG plasma

Does anyone know any remote codes(811) for a new LG 42" plasma??

No LG codes listed in manual.

fred

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! ats7627 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, ats7627 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, ats7627 did! Be COOL like ats7627 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try 501, 518 or 693. If that does not work, do a power scan.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Frank Jr. did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Frank Jr. did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Frank Jr. did! Be COOL like Frank Jr. and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a lot of equipment the remotes will not work with. I have a sony cd recorder and a high end HK receiver which none of Dishes remotes work correctly with. The remote will control the volume on my HK but its reversed. The volume up is on the left and volume down is on the right. +- It's so aggravating it is useless. For your sake I hope you have better luck than I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why doesn't dish network come out with a learning remote control? Having one of them would prevent problems like this from ever happening.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought they were learning remotes...Isn't what they do when your scanning for the code??

Anyways I thought that a lot of the DishNet remotes didn't even work a plasma.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! PILMAN did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, PILMAN did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, PILMAN did! Be COOL like PILMAN and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satTV
    I thought they were learning remotes...Isn't what they do when your scanning for the code??

Anyways I thought that a lot of the DishNet remotes didn't even work a plasma.
    They don't work too well. I have a samsung plasma and I can turn it off and access the menu but I can't go down through the menu or change settings, I can turn it off. Damn friend lost my remote for my tv so my only way without getting off my ass unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast