Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hopper hooked up to internet, but unable to access dish on demand

Post Thanks / Like

Question hopper hooked up to internet, but unable to access dish on demand

We just got the Hopper hooked up this morning. When I try accessing blockbuster at home, I get a message telling me to connect the hopper to broadband. The same happened when I tried Dish on Demand. I know it's hooked up to our wireless network because the apps work. Any ideas on whats going on?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Dirtydan did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Dirtydan did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Dirtydan did! Be COOL like Dirtydan and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go to "Settings" and "Broadband", re-set.
    Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Video on demand and Blockbuster is usually not available until the next day. After the nightly update, I think.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! fuzzfacefrombboard did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, fuzzfacefrombboard did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, fuzzfacefrombboard did! Be COOL like fuzzfacefrombboard and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njk986 View Post
    Video on demand and Blockbuster is usually not available until the next day. After the nightly update, I think.
    Yeah, I had to wait a day for that stuff (and the search function) to become operational. They tested the apps when they hooked it up, but told me I wouldn't be able to do on-demand for a day or two. Patience, grasshoppah!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzfacefrombboard View Post
    Yeah, I had to wait a day for that stuff (and the search function) to become operational. They tested the apps when they hooked it up, but told me I wouldn't be able to do on-demand for a day or two. Patience, grasshoppah!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I called my installer and he said it could take up to 3 days for Blockbuster at home and Dish in Demand to work. With all of the hopper information he was telling me, he forgot to mention that part.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! 31cold did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, 31cold did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, 31cold did! Be COOL like 31cold and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always reset the hopper before I start education, blockbuster usually works then.
    722 on 1000+ with OTA. TV1 component to projector, TV1 HDMI to cat5 Vanco adapter to HDMI tv wall mount. TV1 & 2 and OTA to 2 tuner rear projector tv.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast