Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopper and inactivity time out?

Post Thanks / Like

Hopper and inactivity time out?

Has there been any word on an update to make this user configurable. It is becoming a real PITA. I want to just shut it off or make it very long.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    you're at 212? menu > settings > diagnostics > updates > inactivity stand-by > disabled. or are you refering to be able to select the hour the receiver will take the updates?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like the option to be able to select what time it will run the update.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by manteca View Post
    you're at 212? menu > settings > diagnostics > updates > inactivity stand-by > disabled. or are you refering to be able to select the hour the receiver will take the updates?
    Thanks, that is exactly what I needed. There menu placement is pretty illogical in my opinion. And I really would like to also change the nightly update time as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Thanks, that is exactly what I needed. There menu placement is pretty illogical in my opinion. And I really would like to also change the nightly update time as well.
    that option for the nightly update time is not available for now, hope in the future it will appear in the same area

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lakebum431 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lakebum431 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lakebum431 did! Be COOL like lakebum431 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree, it is strange that they didn't make the nightly update time configurable as it has been on all their other boxes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast