Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I get locals ABC, CBS, FOX, etc FTA?

Post Thanks / Like

Can I get locals ABC, CBS, FOX, etc FTA?

I have a 12 feet BUD and several receivers. Can I get the locals FTA in any Satellite?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    PR mux on 99W cband,

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    CBS feed are on 95W...they are mainly the national programming only

4167 V 6617
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are referring to any locals, yes. For example right now you can pretty easily get NYC locals and Miami locals. If you are referring to the local stations from your community, probably only sporadically or not at all.

Personally, I haven't gotten locals from my area for years. I listen to the news on the radio in my car during my commute, and otherwise rely on the internet for local news and weather.

There is a lot up there in FTA. I count two premium channels and more than a dozen in high definition. Good luck.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! vixens did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, vixens did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, vixens did! Be COOL like vixens and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Cloud View Post
    If you are referring to any locals, yes. For example right now you can pretty easily get NYC locals and Miami locals. If you are referring to the local stations from your community, probably only sporadically or not at all.

There is a lot up there in FTA. I count two premium channels and more than a dozen in high definition. Good luck.
    I checked Galaxy 16 @99W on Lyngsat.
    It seems that there are NBC, Fox, ABC for the Caribbean only and in SD (non-encryped).
    where would I find the dozen of HDs, Miami and NYC ?
    thanks !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast