Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: delete multiple but not all recordings in a folder

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mboron did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mboron did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mboron did! Be COOL like mboron and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

delete multiple but not all recordings in a folder

Has anyone figured out how to do this on a hopper? I've gone to "edit all" etc., and I can delete the whole folder, but what about my kids "Spongebob" folder that has 30 episodes in it and I want to get rid of 15? I can only do it one at a time. On my old 622, I could pull up an edit list and go down and check or uncheck the little boxes. I feel like I'm missing something simple, but I've read the manual etc and I'm striking out.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    You can do that on the Hopper. I'm at work but open the folder and look at the quick buttons. I think the blue or green one puts you in a mode where you can select shows. Then another button lets you choose the action you want like delete or move. Sorry I can't be more specific to help.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! mboron did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, mboron did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, mboron did! Be COOL like mboron and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, thanks. I'll play with it when I get home. I knew I was missing something simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I've played with it some more, and I can get an edit screen for "timers" like I want, but for recordings in a folder it's one at a time or all of them from what I can find.

Post Thanks / Like
    i can't find any option to just select the ones i want to delete either, but my way of getting around about that is just selecting all and removing the checkmark from the ones i want to keep

Post Thanks / Like
    The only way I've found is to first select "No Folders" so it lists out all the recordings individually. Then click the blue button for "Edit", select the stuff you want to delete, then select "Delete" under "Edit Action" (green button, I think). Yes, it may be a pain to find what you're looking for if you've got lots of stuff recorded, but you can select the individual shows this way. Then put it back to "Folders by Title" or whatever you prefer when you're done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast