Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-15-2012 02:32 PM #1<- Yeah. I feed that.
FS: Complete Wireless Alarm System with GSM Cellular and lots of sensors, sirens, and stuff
I have a complete Visonic PowerMax+ wireless security system, never used.
It includes all the items that normally come with the Kit2 package, plus GSM Cellular module, Wireless keypad, panic pendant, extra door/window sensors and motion detectors, plus X-10 interface, sirens, and lightswitches.
Most items are still in original boxes. All original manuals are included.
Items originally included in Visonic Powermax+ Kit 2 Package (Originally $254):
(1) PowerMax+ Master Controller, Transformer, and Backup Battery
(2) 4-Button keyfob (MCT234)
(3) Mini Magnetic Contact (MCT302)
(1) Wireless 85lb Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector (K985MCW)
(1) Powermax+ GSM Module (0-5926-3) (Originally $213)
(1) Wireless Two-Way Keypad (MKP-150) ($129)
(1) Wireless 80lb Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector (K980MCW) ($69)
(1) Wireless 40lb Pet-Tolerant Digital PIR Detector (K940MCW) ($69)
(3) Mini Magnetic Contact (MCT302) ($36ea)
(1) Pendant "Panic" Transmitter (MCT-201) ($44)
Original cost $886
X-10 Stuff for multiple sirens and lighting alert:
(1) PL513 X10 Power Line Interface (Originally $19)
(3) PH508 X10 Power Horns (3 x $39 = $117)
(2) WS4777 X10 3-way Remote Dimmer Switch (2 x $15 = $30)
Original cost $166
Total original cost was $1052 from Home Security Store
I'd like to get half that at $525 plus actual shippingFYI:
-It's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".
-It's "would've", "should've", and "could've", not "would of", "should of", and "could of".
-It's "voila!", not "walla!" (That's right. You've been speaking French all this time.)
-The first word in each sentence should be capitalized.
-A period goes at the end of each sentence.
-Commas are also a good idea, on occasion.
07-15-2012 02:32 PM # ADSRegister Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement
- Join Date
- Advertising world