Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Crimes on TNT

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! riffjim4069 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, riffjim4069 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, riffjim4069 did! Be COOL like riffjim4069 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    So what's the verdict on the premiere?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! KAB did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, KAB did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, KAB did! Be COOL like KAB and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by riffjim4069 View Post
    So what's the verdict on the premiere?
    Meh! At some point, Raydor is going to have to start throwing "the book" away, or it will be an uncomfortable dynamic between her and the rest of the team...except for kiss a** what's her name. I had set a timer, but deleted it after I watched last night's.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! riffjim4069 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, riffjim4069 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, riffjim4069 did! Be COOL like riffjim4069 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same cast, different dynamic...I fell asleep while watching. Fortunately, this was the pilot episode so the writers and producers have time to make changes. Unfortunately, they will have to go back to the formula that made The Closer so successful, and I'm not sure Raydor can play the "Brenda Lee" role...or if the viewing audience will tolerate a replacement. We shall see. I'll give it a half-dozen episodes to see if they win my heart and mind.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! KAB did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, KAB did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, KAB did! Be COOL like KAB and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They (TNT) should have let the show END. Mary can't carry it further.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! whitewolf8214 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, whitewolf8214 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, whitewolf8214 did! Be COOL like whitewolf8214 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    I agree it should of ended when it did

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewolf8214 View Post
    I agree it should of ended when it did
    I agree...it's a major crime to allow this show to continue.

Seriously, the should rename this one to The Plea Bargainer.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast