Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How the heck can I delete easily from DVR without having to go one program at a time?

Post Thanks / Like

How the heck can I delete easily from DVR without having to go one program at a time?

Okay I know I must be lame. Before the Hopper and on every other DVR I have had. There is a place to as example pull up DVR folder for Seinfeld and simply place a check in box next to all episodes I want to delete and then simply choose delete. Verify and then its gone.

On the Hopper I only find I can delete one episode at a time and its slow and a pain. I can not find any other way?

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! pweezil did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, pweezil did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, pweezil did! Be COOL like pweezil and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try going to the DVR screen, then blue button, click the folder you want to delete, green button, then select delete.

I locked my presents in someone else's car, then I locked my car in someone else's presence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pweezil View Post
    Try going to the DVR screen, then blue button, click the folder you want to delete, green button, then select delete.
    Thanks. However thats the issue. I have done this. However this deletes complete folder. I want to retain some episodes.. I have never seen a DVR menu where you can not simply open that same folder and check 10 of 15 episodes (as example)and then hit delete. .>> This Hopper is an ALL or nothing to delete unless you choose single episode at a time and delete. Thats painful and slow.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stimpson did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stimpson did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stimpson did! Be COOL like stimpson and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: stimpy111
    Quote Originally Posted by iceshark View Post
    Thanks. However thats the issue. I have done this. However this deletes complete folder. I want to retain some episodes.. I have never seen a DVR menu where you can not simply open that same folder and check 10 of 15 episodes (as example)and then hit delete. .>> This Hopper is an ALL or nothing to delete unless you choose single episode at a time and delete. Thats painful and slow.
    Open the folder, then do the same process to the episodes you want to delete.
    2 HWS, 2 Joeys, Sammy 3D LED UN55D8000, Sammy LCD LN32B460, Sammy Plasma PN42C450, Onkyo TX-NR609, Polk Audio RM 95 Surround Speakers, Polk Audio DSW Pro 400 Sub, PS4, PS3 Fat 80 Gig, 2 PS3 120 Gig Slims.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stimpson View Post
    Open the folder, then do the same process to the episodes you want to delete.
    When you go into the main folder the ONLY option you have is to delete one at a time and thats takes forever. THere is no option to check boxes on episodes for a bulk multiple delete..... Unless I am nuts.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! khemka did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, khemka did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, khemka did! Be COOL like khemka and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    To delete only certain episodes - go to DVR screen - press green button to go to "No Folder" view -
    Now when you press the Blue button you can select episodes of the show you want to delete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast