Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: ROKU Player from Dish

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! peteratowski did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, peteratowski did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, peteratowski did! Be COOL like peteratowski and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

ROKU Player from Dish

I want to thank this website for keeping me up-to-date on all matters concerning the Dish Network. I have always received the help that I need from this site including the group referred to as DIRT. I had set aside the card I received from Dish concerning the AMC channels and really missed the start of the second season of "Hell on Wheels." Thanks to this site, I have now received my ROKU Player in three days and have just finished watching the first episode of the new season. I am ready for episode 2 this Sunday. I have been a Dish customer for over 15 years and never plan to leave. I support Ergen in fighting these big companies. I was really surprised that Dish came to my rescue with the player, the one time discount, the monthly reduction for 12 months, and the ability to now watch hundreds of new shows for free. Thank you SatelliteGuys and Dirt (for assistance in the past).

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Scott Greczkowski is online now HERE TO HELP YOU!
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: scottct1
    You're welcome!
    Scott

Thinking about signing up for DISH? Use one of these codes and we BOTH save $50! - HOP019897404 - AHP046085712 - HOP017098428 THANK YOU!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Sean Mota did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Sean Mota did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Sean Mota did! Be COOL like Sean Mota and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many times we hear so much negative comments about Dish but I think Dish did the unthinkable by giving away these gifts when they did not need to. I also benefited from this webswite information posed about the offers. Could not be any happier

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! John Kotches did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, John Kotches did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, John Kotches did! Be COOL like John Kotches and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ROKU Player from Dish

Great offers. Free Roku, money off the Bill and a discount to offset the cost of purchases @ Amazon.

Guess each side is waiting for the other to blink.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
    Curmudgeon in Training / Surround Music Enthusiast
    Dish Subscriber since 1999
    Opinions are my own, not that of any publication I write for.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Teehar did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Teehar did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Teehar did! Be COOL like Teehar and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear that satguys helped and,that dish took care of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    What has happened to my $10/mo credit for a year?
    I got the Roku and the first credit and now nothing, will call Monday.
    I did get a unasked-for PPV credit, why?
    -Ken