Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell of Wheels on Roku

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are out-smarting yourselves. Not ONE of you has apparently even tried going to The Hell on Wheels page on AMC...

I watched the 2nd season premiere show #201 from there last night... It didn't cost me a dime... I fully expect Sunday's show to be there in a few days...

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! DustoMan did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, DustoMan did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, DustoMan did! Be COOL like DustoMan and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DustoMan
    Quote Originally Posted by primestar31 View Post
    You guys are out-smarting yourselves. Not ONE of you has apparently even tried going to The Hell on Wheels page on AMC...

I watched the 2nd season premiere show #201 from there last night... It didn't cost me a dime... I fully expect Sunday's show to be there in a few days...
    It won't be.
    Dusto
    dustoman at gmail dot com
    hopper on 1080p Panasonic HDTV
    2 joeys on 2 1080p Vizio HDTVs
    OTA is HERE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by primestar31

It won't be. They put it in there to give Dish customers "one last chance" to switch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by primestar31 View Post

OK that works. Well the Roku was free, not so for Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, etc. All require fees to watch content. I now need a Apple TV to send the computer signal to Panasonic.

At least that way I can make my laptop act like DVR.

Live and learn,

Thanks for all the help, I was under the bad impression that Roku would do something else, like let me watch these shows without additional cost.

Moe
    Last edited by mopee3; 08-21-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never saw the need for the Roku, plus a good search will find several sites that you can watch all the AMC shows at no cost. Granted most may not be true HD, but you can view them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mopee3 View Post
    OK that works. Well the Roku was free, not so for Hulu, Amazon, Netflix, etc. All require fees to watch content. I now need a Apple TV to send the computer signal to Panasonic. At least that way I can make my laptop act like DVR.Live and learn, Thanks for all the help, I was under the bad impression that Roku would do something else, like let me watch these shows without additional cost.Moe
    There is plenty of free stuff on Roku players. Crackle, Crunchyroll, Roku News, Nowhereman, Plex server are but a few examples.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast