Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TheCoolTV

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

TheCoolTV

I noticed today that TheCoolTV was a black screen on my local affiliate (23-2 WUCW)

Found out (from a thread at AVS) that Sinclair pulled TheCoolTV from all stations

We are no longer carrying CoolTV on and Sinclair stations as of this afternoon.

Jim Wright
    Regional Engineering Manager
    Sinclair Broadcast Group
    The CoolTV has had issues in the past with providers due to non payment
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    and just looked....WUCW pulled 23-2 from the guide.
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eurosport did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eurosport did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eurosport did! Be COOL like eurosport and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks. Cool TV on 40.2 is a black screen here too. But of course that sucky a$$ country bs is still on 40.3! Time to fire off a nasty email or 50.

Planet X -my new station, coming soon to an interweb near YOU!

Post Thanks / Like
    In this case I blame theCoolTV...looks like theyve had issues in the past with broadcasters

Journal announced that they would file a lawsuit against the parent company of TheCoolTV for non-payment of broadcast services

I know last month Newport Television dropped them. I know Sinclair was their (cooltv) biggest provider to work with.

As for the Country Network, different owners.....and hate to say it but I really like that station
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool TV on 40.2 is a black screen here too
    Does your tv update automatically if channels are added or dropped on existing stations? Mine do and now both dropped 23-2 (goes from 23-1 to 23-3)
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Post Thanks / Like
    oof...this aint good for thecooltv

this morning they had 57 affiliates
    tongiht they have 20

37 Sinclair affiliates
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast