Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Possible to delete all Primetime Anytime recordings and "start over" ?

Post Thanks / Like

Possible to delete all Primetime Anytime recordings and "start over" ?

Is it possible to clear out (delete) all of the existing Primetime Anytime recordings?

I lost power a few times and now half of the recordings are incomplete, etc. I'd really just like to "start over".

It seems like I can go into each show and delete each recording but that is going to take a while since it recorded like 30+ different shows...

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! MikeD-C05 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, MikeD-C05 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, MikeD-C05 did! Be COOL like MikeD-C05 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO. You can select days of the week you don't want to record. I don't use Saturday or Sundays. I set timers for the 4 shows I want on Sundays and I don't use any on Saturdays due to sports and rerun city. I wish they would add an edit button on the PTAT feature so I could simply go through the shows already recorded that I don't watch and delete all at one time ,instead of one at a time.