Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: HBO/Cinemax half price for current subscribers?

Post Thanks / Like

HBO/Cinemax half price for current subscribers?

Just saw a commercial for HBO and Cinemax half-price for six months for current subscribers in good standing. Has anyone else seen that? Fine print says $78 savings over six months, which would make sense as two premium channels are $26, half of that is $13 x 6 = $78.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! king3pj did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, king3pj did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, king3pj did! Be COOL like king3pj and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: king3pj
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjackmark
    Just saw a commercial for HBO and Cinemax half-price for six months for current subscribers in good standing. Has anyone else seen that? Fine print says $78 savings over six months, which would make sense as two premium channels are $26, half of that is $13 x 6 = $78.
    They will also give you half off Starz, Showtime, EPIX, and multi-sport for 6 months. I am currently getting all of them except Cinemax because I didn't ask for that one.

Just do a dish online chat and ask if you qualify for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the premium pricing has been going on for some time now, but the Multi-sports may have ended on 10/01. But I'm not 100% sure on that.