Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 97 ku cubana

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatelliteAV did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatelliteAV did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatelliteAV did! Be COOL like SatelliteAV and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great News!!! This will make it much easier to enjoy the classic movies.

Wanted to watch an old movie a few weeks ago, so recorded with the microHD then edited with AVS Video Editor to fix the 5 second lip sync offset.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! FaT Air did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, FaT Air did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, FaT Air did! Be COOL like FaT Air and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Nice to have another channel with classic movies. Sounds good
    fix the 5 second lip sync offset
    NOTE: (AVS Video Editor has no Mac OS/Linux support) VLC can also do that on any platform.
    One night I walked home very late and fell asleep in somebody's satellite dish.My dreams were showing up on TV's all over the world. -- Steven Wright
    Openbox S9, Pansat 3500SD, 139w to 55.5W +30W
    10Ft USS Steel BUD and an assortment of ChannelMaster dishes, (1)84e, (2).7m, (2)1.2m,(1)1.0M, (1)2.4m[8ft] offset in storage.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatelliteAV did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatelliteAV did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatelliteAV did! Be COOL like SatelliteAV and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FaT Air View Post
    Thanks, Nice to have another channel with classic movies. Sounds good
    NOTE: (AVS Video Editor has no Mac OS/Linux support) VLC can also do that on any platform.
    AVS Editor allows me to save the movie for playback on the DVR or on my mobile devices.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by digital_one View Post
    As of dec 12 2012 the audio of Cubana de TV seems to be in sync, but the video freezes occasionally.
    I just checked it and yep now the audio seems to be OK, but the picture freezes now and then... I guess itīs either one is OK, but not both
    DJDish
    DBS user since 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to be perfect in audio and video now. January 10 2013

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234