Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! riffjim4069 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, riffjim4069 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, riffjim4069 did! Be COOL like riffjim4069 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 (10:00 PM ET)

"Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio, Andriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Candice Swanepoel are among lingerie models at the annual event in New York; performances by Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars...like we really care.

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com or whackadoodledoo.com:
    http://www.imdb.com/find?q=victoria%...ion+show&s=all

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” ~Confucius (504 B.C.)

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! whitewolf8214 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, whitewolf8214 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, whitewolf8214 did! Be COOL like whitewolf8214 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will pass and I may look at the pictures of the models in bikinis after the show on the interent

dfergie is online now Proud Staff Member
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    west of the pecos... between Otis and first contact site
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll dvr, capture and edit all the performers out leaving maybe 10 minutes of actual models... Justin Bieber & Bruno Marrs wtf?
    SatelliteGuys working for you at CES 2014
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

Post Thanks / Like
    What! Bruno Mars is awesome and HOT! I *secretly* like Bieber's songs, but I think they are going for the wrong kind of audience having him on. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the show. The costumes are cool and the models are hot, so it's all good.

dfergie is online now Proud Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    west of the pecos... between Otis and first contact site
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I think they are trying to draw the tweens and teen girls to this by dangling Bieber which is the wrong show for them imho...
    SatelliteGuys working for you at CES 2014
    dfergie@SatelliteGuys.US For Breaking Satellite Industry News, Please Click Here

ke4est is online now Long Live FTA

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dfergie View Post
    Yeah I think they are trying to draw the tweens and teen girls to this by dangling Bieber which is the wrong show for them imho...
    Yes very much agreed!!
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast