Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: One Receiver Controlling Two Dish Movers: Help Request

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Babadem did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Babadem did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Babadem did! Be COOL like Babadem and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SatelliteAV View Post
    Two solutions:

1. Use USALS for KU-band and DiSEq1.2 for C-band
    2. Use USALS and/or DiSEqC1.2 for KU-band and DiSEq1.2 for C-band. Assign different motor positions for the C-Band and the KU-band satellites. Example: If programming DiSEqC1.2 for both C and KU satellites, program 97w-KU with motor position 1 and 97w-C position 51, etc...

Hint: Make sure the DiSEqC positions are first erased from both the HH and the V-box before programming. Both devices currently have duplicate have saved motor positions.
    I'm currently using solution1 and it is working fine.
    AZBox Me, MicroHD, and OpenBox S10 HD PVR Receiver. DG-380 Motor (37.6W to 125.0W), on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0W. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 43.1W to 107.3W.

DishPointer

http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/index.php

Magnetic Declination Calculator

SatStar_Old Lyngsat Maps

VLC Player Tutorial

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Babadem did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Babadem did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Babadem did! Be COOL like Babadem and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Static View Post
    I use a DiSEqC 1.1 Uncommitted switch in place of the switch you are using. Only one dish moves at a time. Hint: the uncommitted switch defaults to port one when off. I don't use port one. This way the DiSEqC commands are not recieved by a device on port one unintentionally. The switch I use will pass enough power for KU motor operation.
    The Chieta 4X1 DiseqC switch does that beautifully for my setup.

AZBox Me, MicroHD, and OpenBox S10 HD PVR Receiver. DG-380 Motor (37.6W to 125.0W), on 1.2M Geosat Pro. 3ABN Dish @30.0W. 2nd 1.2M looking @103.0W. 12FT Paraclipse Dish looking from 43.1W to 107.3W.

DishPointer

http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/index.php

Magnetic Declination Calculator

SatStar_Old Lyngsat Maps

VLC Player Tutorial

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456