Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: information about using a 22k switch.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! chaskuchar did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, chaskuchar did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, chaskuchar did! Be COOL like chaskuchar and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

information about using a 22k switch.

i am using a 22k switch. but when i set the dish on 97w, my straight south, i get a signal of 75 without setting the 22k on in the receiver. i was under the assumption that without 22k, the other input should show up as a zero signal. i don't have another input hooked up yet so that may be feedthru from the 22k input. charlie
    2 microhd's, azbox premium plus, dsr-200 geosatpro, solomend pvr-800, dvb world dvb-s2 usb.
    sadoun 6', homebuilt 8', satelliteav 1.2m
    gbox 3000 and heavy duty actuator, dg380
    dmx-741 (2), and others
    div222 with hd dish.

getting ready for the second coming

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! chaskuchar did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, chaskuchar did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, chaskuchar did! Be COOL like chaskuchar and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    hooking up the other output to the 6' dish makes the 22k work like i thought it should. 22k on, signal. 22k off, no signal now. and usals is working. now i don't have to use positions for the settings. i don't even have to save it. incredible... never to old to learn new things. charlie
    2 microhd's, azbox premium plus, dsr-200 geosatpro, solomend pvr-800, dvb world dvb-s2 usb.
    sadoun 6', homebuilt 8', satelliteav 1.2m
    gbox 3000 and heavy duty actuator, dg380
    dmx-741 (2), and others
    div222 with hd dish.

getting ready for the second coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Never mind, he fixed it.
    10 ft Winegard, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Elite/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

10 ft Unimesh, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Ultra/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

With both systems seeing 37W back to 139W plus 23 local channels OTA, we are a subscription free home!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep that is a good fix for receivers that have diseqc switching problems too. 22k switch=no more headaches.

X2 Premium HD, 1m primestar DG380 motor.10'Sami+GI650 for c-band.
    Backup ku system currently being updated.