Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Can't scan all the channels on 87w

Post Thanks / Like

Can't scan all the channels on 87w

A few months ago, I was able to scan the rtv, tuff, and others on 87w with no problem. Lately, I can's get them to scan. I have a 12' Paraeclipse dish (well tuned), and a s10 openbox. I've tried "tweaking" the tp's up and down from 3920 and still don't have any luck. What am I doing wrong? Toonsescat

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! FaT Air did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, FaT Air did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, FaT Air did! Be COOL like FaT Air and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably nothing. I had a Q reading too low to lock when the TP first went up but later absolutely nothing. Tweaked dish and feed to no improvement. Been nothing ever since. Everything else on the satellite works great, just not this one. Was a thread on this a while ago. @ 137W RTV mux comes in just fine.
    One night I walked home very late and fell asleep in somebody's satellite dish.My dreams were showing up on TV's all over the world. -- Steven Wright
    Openbox S9, Pansat 3500SD, 139w to 55.5W +30W
    10Ft USS Steel BUD and an assortment of ChannelMaster dishes, (1)84e, (2).7m, (2)1.2m,(1)1.0M, (1)2.4m[8ft] offset in storage.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Rtv stuff I get ok but it's more difficult. I took tv and receiver outside on a sunny day and tweaked away. Its locked at 70%

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Magic Static did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Magic Static did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Magic Static did! Be COOL like Magic Static and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    When they first changed over, I couldn't get signal on 87W, but it's strong now andI didn't do any reaiming.

System 1. 10' Winegard Pinnacle, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II /4 Norsat DRO LNBs, GeoSat Pro microHD
    System 2. 10' Channel Master, AJAK H180, ASC1, Bullseye II / 4 Norsat PLL LNBs, HTPC TeVii S464 DVBS2, micro HD
    Shared 1m Prodlin on AMC1 103.0W Ku