Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!
- JOIN US AS A MEMBER TO GET RID OF MANY OF THESE ADS INCLUDING THIS BIG AD BOX!!!
- This message (and many of these ads) will appear on every screen until you register! CLICK HERE to Register for FREE!
Traxis 6000 Locks Up On AMC8
When I scan in the radio channels on AMC8 and go to the "function: browse" menu the receiver locks up. When this happens the video becomes distorted and the graphics unreadable. Also, if I hit "OK" to bring up the channel list and attempt to scroll up or down it the receiver locks up after moving one channel. The video does not become distorted when this happens.
I have tried the following in an attempt to clear this up:
1) Deleted all radio channels and re-scanned them
2) Did a Factory Re-set
3) Deleted all TV and Radio Channels and did a Factory Re-set
4) Re-entered each Radio FR and SR one at a time and deleted them one at a time to see if one of them was the problem causer
None of these steps cured the problem.
Does anyone know what is causing this and how to cure it?
I have also discovered that I can go to other satellites and scan in radio channels and everything works properly. This just happens on AMC8.
~J~ ~Deke Leonard~
PROUD NEW YORK YANKEE FAN SINCE 1960
8 ft Spun Aluminum Dish since 1983
Motorola 922, Traxis 3500, 6000HD, AZ Box Primium Plus, Quali TV
C & Ku Band-Digital, Analog and DVB S, S2-4:2:0, 4:2:2, HD
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE 1970-1974
3708 BMTS, FLT 1462 (ATC), Lackland AFB, TX
351st Security Police Squadron (SAC), Whiteman AFB, MO
4683rd Security Police Group (ADC), Thule AB, Greenland
INDIANA AIR NATIONAL GUARD 1982-1984
181st Civil Engineers, Prime Beef, Hulman Field, IN
~41 CONSECUTIVE INDIANAPOLIS 500s AND COUNTING~
12-28-2012 03:40 PM