Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB@Home movies won't download

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! fuzzfacefrombboard did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, fuzzfacefrombboard did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, fuzzfacefrombboard did! Be COOL like fuzzfacefrombboard and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    the only issue I have had recently was trying to download the movie Darling Companion (from VOD, not BB). Anytime I tried to dload it, it just wouldn't finish the start-up process and kill the whole download thing altogether (no other movies would download even if you moved them to top of que). I played around for a few days and once I stopped trying to dload Darling Companion altogether, everything worked fine. I'm guessing there was an issue with that one particular "file" that was killing the system.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lucky86 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lucky86 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lucky86 did! Be COOL like lucky86 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: #xbox4life
    What receiver do you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems to have cleared up.

Post Thanks / Like
    i just started using bb and yes, i have this problem. all other internet functions with my hopper are fine. blockbuster movies fail to download correctly about 3 out of 4 times. but if i keep trying i will eventually get it.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! TheKrell did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, TheKrell did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, TheKrell did! Be COOL like TheKrell and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was getting "could not connect to server" error messages last night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12