Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DiSEqC Dilemma

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbi

I to have a DVB-S2 unit that does not switch diseqc. My box and manual say that my unit is diseqc 1.3 which is not a reconised standard.
    I have come to Sat Guys because they have updates for the software for a unit with the same software version number.

I'm hoping that will fix the many problems my unit has.

Owen

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatelliteAV did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatelliteAV did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatelliteAV did! Be COOL like SatelliteAV and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    DiSEqC 1.3 refers to an unofficial designation for USALS motor control. It does not indicate that it is backwards compatible for switch control versions 1.0 or 1.1 or motor control with version 1.2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbi

I too have a DVB-S2 micro HD unit that will not switch diseqc.
    The box and the manual say it is diseqc 1.3 which is not an approved standard.
    I have seen upgrade soaftware here at Sat Guys that looks to be a replacement for my exixting sotware.
    I hope thatwill fix the many problems my unit has.

Owen

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! SatelliteAV did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, SatelliteAV did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, SatelliteAV did! Be COOL like SatelliteAV and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feralkiwi,

Should start a new thread if you have a question or need assistance.

What satellite receiver do you own? There must be some confusion as the GEOSATpro microHD is USALS compliant, not DiSEqC 1.3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123