Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing the return mailer/site fail

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz96 View Post
    are you really surprised?
    I've had good experience calling, but you're right, many have not.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S A MIRACLE!

The return mailer showed up today. Of course, there was no bar code on it outside of the Post Office one, but it WAS marked "Replacement Mailer" so maybe a bar code could have gone in that spot.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! GaryPen did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, GaryPen did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, GaryPen did! Be COOL like GaryPen and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky86 View Post
    From what I remember, when I chose the option to return the disc in the same mailer as the next disc, Blockbuster sent me out the next disc in my queue right away and I put them both in the same sleeve when I sent them back.
    But, as he said, he's on 1-disk-at-a-time plan, which means there is no next disc and mailer until he returns the disc he already has out.

FYI:
    -It's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".
    -It's "would've", "should've", and "could've", not "would of", "should of", and "could of".
    -It's "voila!", not "walla!" (That's right. You've been speaking French all this time.)
    -The first word in each sentence should be capitalized.
    -A period goes at the end of each sentence.
    -Commas are also a good idea, on occasion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12