Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SES 3

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012
    Anyone hear any updates about this turkey ?

Cheers, K
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    Anyone hear any updates about this turkey ?

Cheers, K
    Nah, haven't seen anything on it but I can say that something kinda funky has been going on for a couple of weeks now as from time to time zero on that sat moves a few clicks and it's not always in the same direction? Just wonder if I've hit it when they're testing the new one then they switch back to the old one??

Hopefully they'll change it over soon so that those offset skew TPs won't be so hard to get.
    10 ft Winegard, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Elite/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

10 ft Unimesh, DMX-741S LNBF, VonWeise Mover, Micro HD/AZBox Ultra/Openbox S9 and PowerMax Vbox X.

With both systems seeing 37W back to 139W plus 23 local channels OTA, we are a subscription free home!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure they will change it over before AMC-1 end of life date. Isn't that 2015?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678