Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dish anywhere log in problems

Post Thanks / Like

dish anywhere log in problems

I have just started using Firefox as my main browser and have the latest version of it Version 18.0.1. I am unable to log into my Dish Anywhere account to use it. I am able og in though using Chrome or IE 9. Stopped using IE do to it being slow for me. Plus i've heard good things about Firefox. Does anyone know what my log in problem can be? When I click on log in after entering the proper information nothing happens.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lucky86 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lucky86 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lucky86 did! Be COOL like lucky86 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: #xbox4life
    Quote Originally Posted by ronfelder View Post
    I have just started using Firefox as my main browser and have the latest version of it Version 18.0.1. I am unable to log into my Dish Anywhere account to use it. I am able og in though using Chrome or IE 9. Stopped using IE do to it being slow for me. Plus i've heard good things about Firefox. Does anyone know what my log in problem can be? When I click on log in after entering the proper information nothing happens.
    Have you tried clearing cookies/cache in FF?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lucky86 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lucky86 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lucky86 did! Be COOL like lucky86 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

Usually this happens when you need to confirm something like ... allow contents to be downloaded? or do you want to save this password? etc.. and firefox is waiting for an answer before continuing. To make those changes, you can go to Tools; Options; and Applications. The picture is just a random example but that's where I would look. hope this helps. See attached

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2091024066.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	282.8 KB 
ID:	84705
    Last edited by lucky86; 01-22-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Still nothing happens when one "pushes" the "Submit" button.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ronfelder View Post
    Still nothing happens when one "pushes" the "Submit" button.
    I would recommend using Chrome. In my opinion Chrome is better than FF and much faster. If those steps didn't work, I'm out of ideas other than using a browser you know works.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! srcronk did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, srcronk did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, srcronk did! Be COOL like srcronk and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use Firefox 18.0.1, as well. I had no problems logging in to the site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast