Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Rentals Folder

Post Thanks / Like

Rentals Folder

Is there a way to delete items in this folder or do they stay until they expire?

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! lucky86 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, lucky86 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, lucky86 did! Be COOL like lucky86 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: #xbox4life
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoot To Thrill View Post
    Is there a way to delete items in this folder or do they stay until they expire?

Thanks
    You should be able to delete the rentals, however I have seen on my own Hoppers that sometimes the delete option is missing. Normally a reboot will bring the delete button back. I just checked and all my active rentals have a delete option. The events I have in My Rentals that have already expired also display the delete button and I was able to delete one of each just now. Are you missing the delete button?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! 3HaloODST did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, 3HaloODST did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, 3HaloODST did! Be COOL like 3HaloODST and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unplayed rentals can't be deleted. Just play it and stop and you should be able to delete it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner
    2 Hoppers w/Sling / 2 Hopper 2000s / 1 Joey 1.0 (all receivers can see each other)

1 ViP722k (separate account)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky86 View Post
    You should be able to delete the rentals, however I have seen on my own Hoppers that sometimes the delete option is missing. Normally a reboot will bring the delete button back. I just checked and all my active rentals have a delete option. The events I have in My Rentals that have already expired also display the delete button and I was able to delete one of each just now. Are you missing the delete button?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by 3HaloODST View Post
    Unplayed rentals can't be deleted. Just play it and stop and you should be able to delete it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner
    That worked! Thanks!