Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: Sirius and XM Billing Finally Combining?

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! gasman882001 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, gasman882001 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, gasman882001 did! Be COOL like gasman882001 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like

Sirius and XM Billing Finally Combining?

Is this legit? TSS Radio sent me an email this morning and said that Sirius and XM billing can now be combined to obtain discounts. My only question is this for NEW only or can it be combined for existing???

From TSS Radio email:

"Big News About Your SiriusXM Account
    Sirius and XM have finally combined their billing departments; At last, customers of either service qualify for multi-subscription discounts when adding new receivers, regardless of whether they are Sirius or XM units. Transfers from Sirius to XM no longer involve cancellation fees! In fact, Sirius Lifetime subscriptions can be moved to any new XM or SiriusXM radio for a small transfer fee."

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! whitewolf8214 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, whitewolf8214 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, whitewolf8214 did! Be COOL like whitewolf8214 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing and That is great and hopefully soon the music channels will be combined and I know wishful thinking

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Jimbo did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Jimbo did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Jimbo did! Be COOL like Jimbo and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I called them about a month ago when I got my Fusion which has Sirius while my other radios are XM.
    I get a free 6 months when I bought the car and inquired about the bill... they said to call when the free preview was over and that they would combine the account.
    Play Ball !!!

2 HR24-500's, 2 HR24-100's, SL3 Dish, SWM Dish, AM21, 60" Pioneer Elite, 2 - 42" Pioneer Elite's, Sony BDP-S790, Seagate 1.5 TB EHD

Thinking of signing up for DIRECTV? Please PM me for my DIRECTV account number and we can both save $100 on our DIRECTV bill!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! gasman882001 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, gasman882001 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, gasman882001 did! Be COOL like gasman882001 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I need to make a phone call and save some money!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have Sirius Lifetime subscription on my first radio (2 more transfers left). I was told buy a CSR that I could transfer it to an XM radio(which is what my factory Chevy has) and they told me if I wanted to have Howard Stern, I could pay a $100 upgrade fee, and it transfer my lifetime sub to it. Not a bad deal for what they were charging to get Stern on an XM radio.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! whitewolf8214 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, whitewolf8214 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, whitewolf8214 did! Be COOL like whitewolf8214 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannarock1 View Post
    I have Sirius Lifetime subscription on my first radio (2 more transfers left). I was told buy a CSR that I could transfer it to an XM radio(which is what my factory Chevy has) and they told me if I wanted to have Howard Stern, I could pay a $100 upgrade fee, and it transfer my lifetime sub to it. Not a bad deal for what they were charging to get Stern on an XM radio.
    Sounds like a good deal for all your getting and I am a Lifetime Subsciber to Sirius also