Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XRQK Las Vegas

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, DFergie; a great forum and thanks for updating the station list.

Steve
    XRQK Radio

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Cham did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Cham did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Cham did! Be COOL like Cham and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just got home from Vegas. Always enjoy visiting the area especially the weather this time of year. (We had mostly sunny warm days). I did quickly go through the radio dial at the hotel and didn't find much (wish I had read this thread I would have looked for XRQK). Lots of country and top 20 or whatever. Too much other stuff to do so didn't listen really at all.
    Lately I find myself looking for "different" programming such as some of what we get up here on CBC, as well as alternative and independant music. I find it interesting when it's not designed to sell millions of albums(downloads?) for a wealthy record company; more room for the artist to play and discover their niche. I would expect it to be difficult hooking up with these artists individually but there may be a means somehow to do this. Radio stations that play their music might just make them rich if a particular song is catchy enough, as well as sell more commercial time.
    Best of luck and we'll be looking for you on the dial next visit!
    AzBox Ultra, 10' bud, ASC1, Corotor II and Norsats, WSI-9036 & HH120 / Avenger PLL321S-2
    MicroHD, 90cm Geosat Pro, SG2100 & SP1PLL
    + various dishes, LNBs , switches, and receivers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck XRQK! I'll vote for 50s-60s oldies too if I can only pick one, haha. I'll listen to ancient oldies too , if anybody played 'em (way back, 30s-40s, love that old stuff)
    X2 Premium HD, 1m primestar DG380 motor.10'Sami+GI650 for c-band.
    Backup ku system currently being updated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed listening the the weekend dance party last night, as I lost an hour. I'm a strange type -- I can actually drift asleep listening to high energy dance music for long periods.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123