Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Thread: ME-TV / CW Cross Over (Burlingon, VT)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012

ME-TV / CW Cross Over (Burlingon, VT)

Not sure I understand this one..... As of two days ago, WPTZ's sub channel ME on 5.2 switches to CW during prime time from 8 to 10 on weekdays.

Cheers, k
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    correct. Looks like WFFF (fox 44) lost the CW affiliation and WPTZ picked it up for the national programming only. From Wiki

On March 4, 2013, WPTZ's second digital subchannel assumed the CW affiliation for the Plattsburgh/Burlington market from WFFF-DT2. and airs the entire CW network program schedule including weekday daytime (3 to 4) and The Bill Cunningham Show, weeknight primetime (8 to 10) and Saturday Morning Children's programming Vortexx from (7 to Noon). Programming from Me-TV will remain on WPTZ-DT2 during all time periods outside of the network slots.

Basically its a CW primary affiliate and a MeTV secondary now
    Last edited by Iceberg; 03-06-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Iceberg did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Iceberg did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Iceberg did! Be COOL like Iceberg and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    WPTZ news article

http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-new...z/-/index.html

The news article only states the nightly programming from 8-10 but I assume they'll also carry the CW kids programming on Saturday

Last edited by Iceberg; 03-06-2013 at 11:38 PM.
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012
    Wonder if WFFF dropped it or lost it. To be honest, 5.2 has better PQ than 44.2. Also wondering if WFFF has any plans in the works.
    Personally, I'd like to see THIS return, or ION/RTV picked up.

Cheers, K
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like WFFF is basically replacing the 2 hours a night with other syndicated fare (per zap2it)
    FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS.....