Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 97w llost channels

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stardust3 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stardust3 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stardust3 did! Be COOL like stardust3 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguetwister_842 View Post
    My micro hd shows 45 signal and 0 quality as if I was mispionted, but all the vertical transponders are working but lost about half of horiz ones.
    That could be an lnb on the skitz. After reading the other responses I'm back to a bad box for my problem.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    I installed a new Avenger pll321s-2 lnb and new coax at the same time I hooked up the micro hd about 3 weeks ago and was working great till yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

Fixed

Checking out lnbf and coax I found a bad end on the coax between the motor and the lnbf.
    Replaced the end and getting all channels now.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! eurosport did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, eurosport did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, eurosport did! Be COOL like eurosport and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguetwister_842
    Checking out lnbf and coax I found a bad end on the coax between the motor and the lnbf.
    Replaced the end and getting all channels now.
    Glad to hear it was an easy fix.

Planet X -my new station, coming soon to an interweb near YOU!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stardust3 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stardust3 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stardust3 did! Be COOL like stardust3 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fixed my problem as well. Turned out to be the box. Sold them a good used coolsat 6000, works like a charm.

The strange part is my sb29 read good signal & quality on both odd/even transponders at the box & had voltage back to the lnb. The old box however would not find anything & has previously worked well for years, all is good now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got yours going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12