Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Disconnect Dish Services..

Post Thanks / Like

How to Disconnect Dish Services..

Just found out my Job of 7 years is ending in May.Since Lay off is coming I will have to cut down on bills and unfortunately TV is the first to go.What is the best way to disconnect Dish services,Call or chat?I am no longer under contract so that not an issue.Will dish send a box to send back receiver,and how long does this take.My bill is paid in full through this month ,is it worth disconnecting at end of bill cycle or right away.Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! stardust3 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, stardust3 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, stardust3 did! Be COOL like stardust3 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could drop down to the welcome pack until things improve. At least you would still have a little something for not a lot of money.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe if you are paid ahead, Dish will give you a credit but will not refund.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Claude Greiner did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Claude Greiner did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Claude Greiner did! Be COOL like Claude Greiner and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    888-699-0020

That is the fastest way to get to a rep to disconnect your service.

Glad I could help
    Claude Greiner

In Memory of Tiger Stadium
    April 28th 1896 - September 21st 2009

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! dare2be did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, dare2be did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, dare2be did! Be COOL like dare2be and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or, if you still want keep your receiver and have access to your recorded programming and pay as little as possible during that time, you could put your account on Dish Pause for up to 6 months ($5/mo). Then make a decision at that time (or sooner) whether to cancel or reinstate your service.
    Thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    LAT076393524 / ADP0060547877 / DRH943654547
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral
    or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! navychop did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, navychop did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, navychop did! Be COOL like navychop and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think your EHD is accessible on Pause.
    Reunite Pangaea!

Appreciate my posts AND thinking of Signing Up for DISH? Please consider using one of my referral codes below and we will both save $50 on our DISH bill!
    DRD703497211 / DRD592770150 / ADP0029743389
    To redeem the code go to http://tinyurl.com/dishreferral or you can call 888-284-7103 or your local participating DISH retailer!
    (If you use one of my codes THANK YOU! Please PM when you use the code so I can remove the used code!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast