Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Request for tablet suggestions

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! John Kotches did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, John Kotches did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, John Kotches did! Be COOL like John Kotches and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    jrp:

That's a good starting point. Much easier than if you had to drag him kicking and screaming IMO.
    Curmudgeon in Training / Surround Music Enthusiast
    Dish Subscriber since 1999
    Opinions are my own, not that of any publication I write for.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Post Thanks / Like
    Samsung galaxy tab here very happy

ke4est is offline Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jrp View Post
    I think the Kindle Fire is AT&T only. Is that correct? AT&T is not an option in rural Iowa. If not, I'd look pretty hard at it. Dad is not great with tech, but that's a choice not related to his abilities. He's exhibited a desire to pick up the skills and I'm confident that he can.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
    Yeah unless there is something new, yes only at&t. Same thing here I need it to be Verizon. If it wasn't for that the Kindle Fire HD would be your best bet for him. I have one but the one without a cellular radio. If they did Verizon I would have gotten it. I am around WiFi a lot, but it would be nice to have 4G, when I take it out and about.
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Kraven did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Kraven did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Kraven did! Be COOL like Kraven and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kraven2012
    Initially I bought an acer, Ipad and Galaxy2 and tried them all over the weekend. Comfort wise Ipad was far better. The Acer, in tech terms, was a superior tablet: USB in, HDMI out, Full 1080p resolution, faster processor and more storage BUT the Ipad was very user friendly that I chose the Ipad for comfort and ease of use.

Cheers, K
    39" offset, 6ft BUD, Micro HD, Openbox s10, channel master 4228HD, CM7777 Preamp, Homemade Yagi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123