Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott's Adverntue at the 3D Theater

ke4est is online now Long Live FTA
    Proud SatelliteGuys Staff Member

Proud Staff Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Scott,they should have at the very least,gave you your money back for the Croods.Anyway,glad you fixed it for them.
    I fully agree!
    FTA---> GEOSATpro microHD, Amiko Nano HD, Mini HD SE, etc. 120" Unimesh for C-band only with Titanium Satellite C1-PLL > 55.5W to 131W, Titanium Satellite ASC-1 Controller.
    -----------GEOSATpro 90cm and Titanium Satellite PLL-1KS on Stab HH-90 motor, GEOSATpro 1.2M and SL2PLL fixed at 125W.
    DISH--> Dish America Silver Pack + Encore and Starz

ke4est @ SatelliteGuys.US If You Want To Stay Ahead Of The Rest, Please Click Here----Always Here To Help!!

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Don Landis did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Don Landis did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Don Landis did! Be COOL like Don Landis and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    NY, CT, Mass that would never happen. Surprised the guy even said thanks. People are different in the south. Except maybe Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. They're either from Colombia, Cuba, or the northeast.
    My You Tube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DonLandis

Don Landis

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Teehar did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Teehar did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Teehar did! Be COOL like Teehar and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Landis View Post
    NY, CT, Mass that would never happen. Surprised the guy even said thanks. People are different in the south. Except maybe Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. They're either from Colombia, Cuba, or the northeast.
    If they are that different Don,I hope I never have to move to the north!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! JamesJ did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, JamesJ did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, JamesJ did! Be COOL like JamesJ and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife has caught this a few times at our place. Our old DLP projector uses dlp flash to let the glasses know to open and close and sometimes it will start on the wrong side (right eye seeing what the left eye is suppose to see). Anyways this faux 3D is pretty obvious once you know what you are looking for. Good eye Scott.

I do have one question at any point did you say, do you know who I am !!! lol.
    Directv Subscriber
    HD66 and a elite 100" screen with Directv, xbox 360, ps3, and a pioneer vsx-820k with yamaha speakers! Samsung plasma in the bedroom with a sony blu ray, Toshiba 42hl167 in the living room with a lg blu ray
    Thanks for being a satelliteguys member!

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! jevans64 did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, jevans64 did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, jevans64 did! Be COOL like jevans64 and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out of curiosity I flipped my polarized 3D glasses upside-down the first time I saw a 3D movie just to see the difference. It does look a little weird, but I can also see how it would go unnoticed in a room full of folks that really don't know what they are looking at.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12