Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys! We are America's Most Popular Satellite Forum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopper model number?

Post Thanks / Like

Hopper model number?

So im trying to reprogram my old harmony 550 remote. Trying to add my hopper with sling (replacing my 722 thats on the remote). Whats the model number? I entered in hopper with sling, and it didnt like it.

2. # ADS
    Register Today & This Ad Goes Away! Syndicated Advertisement

Reigster at SatelliteGuys

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Hopper is going to be just fine.... While the HWS has more bells and whistles, the basic use is the same....
    Bobby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
    I think Hopper is going to be just fine.... While the HWS has more bells and whistles, the basic use is the same....
    So whats the model number? Just hopper? Dont think that will work.

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! Bobby did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, Bobby did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, Bobby did! Be COOL like Bobby and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Add Device - Video Recorder- PVR
    Manufacturer - Dish Network
    Model - Hopper

It works......
    Bobby

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen several in the field where Harmony remotes programmed to 722s worked with Hoppers right out the gate. Make sure IR comminication is enabled in the Hopper's remote manager settings

Help Keep SatelliteGuys For All, Click a Star and Become a Supporter! satnewb did! Help Support The Site And Get Rid of the Syndicated Ads, satnewb did! If you enjoy the site consider supporting it, satnewb did! Be COOL like satnewb and Click a Star and become a Supporting Pub Member today!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Harmony 700 works great. I can't recall if I searched for Dish Hopper or Echostar. Its one or the other for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast